Tuesday, December 7, 2010

If I Drop The Soap It Will Be A Good Day (Part 3 of 4)


I got to the point of dropping the soap – on purpose – so I could have a good day. As I look back on it now, I realize that this was just a mental device I subconsciously used it to let me know that I was in charge of my destiny. I could control how things went in each day. Dropping the soap was just a coincidence. I used it to be optimistic about my day. When I dropped it, I would say to myself, "It's going to be a great day!"
One day I dropped the soap and I said to myself, "I was planning to talk to Patty today. I'll bet it will be a great conversation." It was!
Another day I dropped the soap and exclaimed, "All right, I'm going to do really well in the cross county race today!" I did!
Still another morning I dropped the soap and I thought, “I’m sure I will sing well in Mixed Chorus today.” That day the notes from my bass voice were especially low and resonant!

No comments:

Post a Comment