Monday, May 16, 2011

Granite Youth World Tour 1979 (Part 6 of 12)


I was spending more time with Vera. My tour romance had failed and I went through a few days of depression, where I’d have sworn I’d never like a girl again.. Then in true teenaged boy fashion, I bounced back and was in love with just about any girl that smiled at me. But I sat with Vera on the bus. The other bus, which seemed more social than ours, had someone who was putting out a newsletter. One article was about Vera and I. “Bill and Vera Loveless are not having a tour romance. And don’t think they are married either, just because they have the same last name. They are brother and sister.” There was a viola player named Nola. She was known as Nola Consola. If a person was very sad about the breakup of their tour romance, they could go to Nola. She was Nola Consola who plays the viola.

No comments:

Post a Comment