
Vera and I did a lot of Church things together as well. One year the stake organized an activity called quiz bowl. This was were a panel of young men and young women from each ward would go against another ward. The questions were gospel related. We were given an assignment each week for the following Sunday night. One week the assignment was Alma 13 through 26 in the Book of Mormon. Vera and I determined that we would learn those chapters inside and out. For that week we listened to the Book of Mormon on tape for those chapters, read them many times, and studied Illustrated Stories From The Book of Mormon. The following Sunday we could have answered every question posed to us.
Over the years Vera and I have done a lot together. She’s a great sister!
Coming Tomorrow: Rites Of Passage
No comments:
Post a Comment